Thursday, November 1, 2007

Flight Plans - Updated December 3

Here are the flight plans as we know them. Hopefully this will help us coordinate airport tranportation, room check-in, and saving of bar stools and pool chairs. Please post any updates, changes, and/or corrections.

Arrivals:

  1. Anne & Robin - Jan 19 Continental 3029/494 Departs Dulles 6:00am, connect in Houston, Arrives Cancun 11:30am
  2. Joan - Jan 19, Spirit 197, Departs LGA 10:30am, Arrives Cancun 3:10pm
  3. Melissa - Jan 19, Continental 1745, Departs Newark 10:20am, Arrives Cancun 1:40pm
  4. Liz - Jan 19, Continental, Departs Newark 7:15pm, Arrives Cancun 10:45pm
  5. dpt 1/22 @ 7pm
Depatures:

  1. Liz - Jan 22, Continental, Departs Cancun 7pm
  2. Robin - Jan 23, Continental 1733, Departs Cancun 11:55am, connect in Newark, Arrives Dulles 8:58pm
  3. Melissa - Jan 25, Continental 1733, Departs Cancun 11:55am, Arrives Newark 4:54pm
  4. Joan - Jan 26, Spirit 174, Departs Cancun 12:14pm, Arrives LGA 6:55pm
  5. Anne - Jan 26, Continental 365, Departs Cancun 12:35pm, connect in Houston, Arrives Wash/Reagan 8:18pm (This is a favorite Republican itinerary, flying from Bush to Reagan)

3 comments:

marmnyc said...

New Flight Plan for me:
1/19 CO 1745 Dp EWR 10:20am Arr CUN 1:40pm
1/25 CO 1733 Dp CUN 11:55am Arr EWR 4:54pm

Continental switched my flight to get in really, really late.

dcdiva said...

I've updated the main post to reflect Melissa's flight change. Liz -- let us know when you book so we can add you too.

FYI. I have also booked a hotel for Saturday through Wednesday. But we can change that if we need to.

Liz said...

I can't take saturday off, which is why I was taking the night flight, I'll just meet you at the bar.? After all it is girl's wknd right?
ewr -cun 1/19/08 lv @ 7:15pm arr cun 10:45pm
dpt 1/22 @ 7pm