Welcome to the blog for the upcoming gals getaway. As we continue our planning, please visit the site for important (and unimportant updates). And feel free to post updates on travel plans, tips and trivia.
I can't wait and already made my flight arrangements! Jan 19 - Spirit NK197 dep LGA 10:30am arr CUN 3:10pm Jan 26 Spirit NK174 dep CUN 12:14pm arr LGA 6:55pm Yes, I am staying the week. If anyone arrives before me, save me a seat at the bar!...
Jan 19 Continental 1732 dep EWR 6:00pm arr CUN 9:30pm Jan 25 Continental 1733 dep CUN 11:55am arr EWR 4:57pm
Woo!
(Special thanks to Nick who got himself bumped on one of his many trips to Chicago this summer, resulting in this nearly-free trip for me. Double woo!)
3 comments:
I can't wait and already made my flight arrangements!
Jan 19 - Spirit NK197
dep LGA 10:30am arr CUN 3:10pm
Jan 26 Spirit NK174
dep CUN 12:14pm arr LGA 6:55pm
Yes, I am staying the week. If anyone arrives before me, save me a seat at the bar!...
I'm looking at flying in Saturday night and leaving Friday morning - so almost the whole week if you'll have me!
Hope to book air today. I just checked and fares went up since last night. Boo!
I am booked!
Jan 19 Continental 1732 dep EWR 6:00pm arr CUN 9:30pm
Jan 25 Continental 1733 dep CUN 11:55am arr EWR 4:57pm
Woo!
(Special thanks to Nick who got himself bumped on one of his many trips to Chicago this summer, resulting in this nearly-free trip for me. Double woo!)
Post a Comment